Rutherford County Schools

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Student Services - Health Services » COVID-19


Where can I find a COVID-19 vaccine? 

Here are 2 resources to help you get vaccinated:

  • Go to:
  • Call the Rutherford County COVID Call Center at 615-898-7997. 
ADM 1-4(c)
Please see below for the most current procedures for managing COVID-19 in the schools. For any questions, contact your school nurse or Sarah Winters, Health Services Supervisor, at 615-893-5815, Ext. 22077. 
Parents - if you, someone in your household or someone with whom you or your family members have been in close contact tests positive for COVID-19, please contact your child's school nurse as soon as possible.