Parents of students interested in applying for a magnet school or special program offered by Rutherford County Schools should take note of several upcoming information meetings. All meetings are held at the schools.
- Smyrna High School Cambridge Program - Nov. 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Central Magnet School - Nov. 11, 6 p.m.
- McFadden School of Excellence, Nov. 25, 6 p.m.
- Thurman Francis Arts Academy, Dec. 2, 6 p.m.
- Blackman Collegiate Academy (for zoned students only), Dec. 2, 6 p.m.
- Oakland High International Baccalaureate program, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m.
- LaVergne High Dual Enrollment Academy, March 17, 5:30 p.m.