Welcome to the Transportation Department
Rutherford County Schools
2240 Southpark Dr.
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Office hours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
General bus guidelines for students:
- Transportation is provided to and from home.
- Rutherford County Schools will not drop a student off at a place of business.
- Students should be at their bus stop 10 minutes prior to bus stop time. We recommend students be at bus stop 15 minutes prior to bus stop time the first week of school until bus stop times stabilize.
- Carry-on items must be able to sit in student's lap and should not come above the seat or cover the student’s face
- If you have a safe-driving complaint against a Rutherford County Schools' bus, please complete this form.
- To apply to be a driver, please complete this form.
Need additional information? Please call (615) 895-8656 or visit our staff page.