Virtual Learning: How to Engage Students Through Models and Examples
NIET Senior Program Specialist Jill Crain explains the importance of using models and examples, and what they can look like and sound like in a virtual learning space. Learn how they can help teachers ensure timely feedback, increase student engagement, improve student performance, and clearly communicate criteria and standards. Read more on the NIET site: https://www.niet.org/newsroom/show/bl....
Providing High-Quality Student Feedback in a Virtual Learning Environment
Watch NIET Senior Program Specialist Erin Foster outline how teachers can maximize the opportunities of a virtual learning environment to provide high-quality feedback and deepen student learning. This is part of NIET's webinar series to help teachers unpack indicators and descriptors of the NIET Teaching Standards Rubric that can apply to instruction in all educational settings.
A Self-Paced Classroom Is Transformative
5 surprising results of a self-paced classroom
Playposit 3.0 is here
Instructional Technology Coaches can help you with this if you have questions.
Where's my content?
- If you use an LMS (like Canvas, Schoology, or Blackboard),once you access PlayPosit through the integration, all of your bulbs will be pulled over to 3.0.
- If you do not build/assign through an LMS, you must IMPORT your bulbs into PlayPosit 3.0 usingthese directions.
Do I need to create new links?
Though most links will come through updated to 3.0, you may need to create new share links/embed codes because the old ones may no longer work. Follow these instructions
Teachers and students can download Microsoft Store app that have been approved by RCS. Watch the attached video to learn how to download apps. Contact your technology coach for assistance.
Microsoft Whiteboard App
RCS teachers and students love using the Microsoft Whiteboard App! Download from the Microsoft Store. They added the option of changing the background to notebook paper, graph paper, etc. Please share how you are using this on Twitter @itcwilliams
Rutherford County Teachers Register in School Station
- Open https://join.quizizz.com in your browser
- Enter the 6-digit game code 782526 , and click "Proceed"
- Now enter your name and click "Join Game!"
- You will get an avatar, and then see a "Start Game" button. Click it to begin!