Before any research can be conducted in Rutherford County Schools involving any certified and/or classified personnel, any student(s), any program and/or and facility, the following must be submitted to the Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction:
- An abstract of the research including the process by which data is obtained.
- A sample of any questionnaire used in the research.
- A sample of any survey used in the research.
- A sample parent permission form if applicable.
- Signed approval forms from the designated university if applicable.
- Signed statement that any data used will be treated in a confidential manner.
Send this information to the following allowing a minimum of three weeks for processing through the research committee and review by the staff attorney. Thank you.
Dr. Kelly Chastain
Assistant Superintendent Curriculum and Instruction
Rutherford County Schools
2240 Southpark Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37128