CPR / FIRST AID TRAINING
Rutherford County School Nurses train upwards of 400 employees every year in American Heart Association CPR/AED and First Aid and train ALL 5th grade students county wide in Hands-Only CPR.
Smyrna Professional Development Center 302 Walnut St., Smyrna 37167 *Park behind Smyrna Middle School and take the covered walk to the Smyrna Professional Development Center.
- HANDWASHING - Participants will be asked to wash their hands thoroughly, for a least 20 seconds, before and after class.
- DISINFECTING/CLEANSING - All tabletops, frequently touched items and manikins will be cleaned by the nurses prior to each class.
- Children are not permitted in any RCS Professional Development Sessions. .
Fall/Spring CPR classes (4:30pm-7:00pm):
Fall/Spring First Aid Classes (4:30pm-7:00pm):
- Certified staff-sign up for First Aid in Performance Matters.
- Classified staff-sign up for First Aid HERE.